This Roman-Byzantine-style cathedral was constructed out of striking white stones from nearby La Turbie. The cathedral is the burial place of the Princes of Monaco and houses tombs of past sovereigns Prince Rainier and Princess Grace. Although the cathedral is relatively modern (built between 1875 and 1884), the interior features an altarpiece by the Niçois painter Louis Bréa dating from 1500. Another noteworthy feature of the sanctuary is the Episcopal throne of Carrara white marble. The cathedral has an impressive grand organ that is used for religious services as well as concerts of holy music. Every Sunday at 10am from September through June, mass is sung by the "Les Petits Chanteurs de Monaco" and the "Cathedral Choir." The cathedral is open to the public (free admission) for visits except during religious services.