ITAP-AIMS, DUTIES, AND BASIC ACTIVITY DIRECTIONS OF ASSOCIATION.
Main objective of creation ITAP is world development of professional services in the field of tourism, hotel establishment, and also rendering of accompanying services by means of unionizing economic, intellectual and financial resources of its members
The primary goals of creating and activities of ITAP are:
- assistance in the development of the market services in the field of tourism and a hotel economy in the World
- nionization of the organizations rendering services in fields of tourism and hotel economy, and also offering accompanying services;
- representation and protection of interests of ITAP members;
- coordination of efforts of members of ITAP on expansion of their business activity on the world markets and prevention of unfair competition between them;
- rendering assistance to the tourist enterprises in finding advisors in spheres of their activities and in solving necessary problems;
- representation and protection of interests of enterprises in both state and public bodies and organizations;
- giving assistance and cooperation expansion between members of ITAP;
- organization and participation of ITAP and its members in all arrangements, connected with tourism activity, preparation of projects for definition and realization of purposeful development of tourism in the world;
- development of business cooperation with foreign enterprises, rendering similar services.
- representation and protection of interests of participants ITAP in other international federations, the unions, associations and the national associations which are carrying out similar activity;
- organization of various training courses on preparation of experts in the field of tourism and a hotel economy;
- assistance to formation, acquisition and improvement of professional skill of workers of the enterprises and organizations, who are members of ITAP;
- prosecution of an independent expert appraisal of quality of rendering services in the field of tourism, hotel economy, and accompanying services;
- assistance in working out and introduction of statutory acts and methodical materials in the field of tourism and a hotel economy;
- studying, adaptation and introduction of the international experience in area of tourism and hotel economy in local practice;
- creation and registration of own web-site of ITAP for all-sided exposure of its activity;
- information-analytical activity, edition of collection, books and other scientifically-information materials in an order defined by legislation;
- organization and prosecution of the international and republican conferences, congresses, seminars, exhibitions, presentations and business-trainings, assistance to the foreign and local tourist organizations in prosecuting of similar actions;
- rendering the assistance in modernization and technical rearmament of the enterprises and organizations which are parts of ITAP, with the wide attraction of foreign investments to these purposes;
- rendering of information services to members of ITAP;
- strengthening of materially-technical base, and organizations that are part of ITAP, support for realization of large-scale projects by any means of rendering of financial, technical and other help, in the form of loans and subsidies, etc.
ITAP has the right to be engaged in enterprise activity, incomes from which are directed exclusively on achievement of main objectives and quests of ITAP. For industrial and economic activities ITAP has the right to establish and to be the founder of commercial and other enterprises with the right of the legal person.