Frequently asked questions
What is ITAP?
ITAP (International Tourism Association of Professionals) is the international organization, created for the support for travel agencies and tour operators of an average and small link, for the assistance to new companies, which have just come to the business market and for everyone who is related to tourism services: hotels, guides etc.
Do you sell tour packages?
We are not a tour operator, but our members are. We provide an online booking Platform, where ITAP members buy and sell services provided by each other.
What do ITAP members get?
- Search of new partners in the world and online booking;
- Advertising on ITAP website and in social media;
- Developing of free websites for tour companies. Advertising of these websites;
- Promotion and attracting tourists to the countries.
- Placement of information about accommodation and services provided on ITAP-website;
- Advertising in social media;
- Developing of free websites. Advertising of these websites;
- Online bookings from ITAP Members.
- Personal page with online calendar;
- Online bookings from tour companies from the whole world;
- Developing of free websites for guides. Advertising of these websites;
- Advertising on ITAP website and in social networks;
- Advertising in ITAP Catalogue
- Placement of information about transport company and services provided on ITAP-website;
- Chance to cooperate with other ITAP Members by means of ITAP Search Module;
- Online bookings from ITAP-Members;
- Developing of free websites for transport companies. Advertising of these websites.
Who can become a member?
The member of ITAP can become:
- Tour companies
- Yachts owners
- Transport companies
How to become a member?
To apply, you have to fill in the registration form depending on the kind of services you provide:
Who is a Coordinator?
Coordinator is the entity which represents the interests of ITAP-World in the country.
What are Coordinator’s position tasks?
- coordinates with tourism institutions, yacht owners and tour operators to increase the number of people using our website and develop a multi-diverse community with one purpose to provide excellent travel services throughout the world;
- customizes coordinator’s profile on our website;
- publishes information, news about your area on our website in English language;
- is always in touch with the members of organization, ready and able to help;
How to become a Coordinator?
To become a Coordinator, you shall have an already active account of a Tour company, member of ITAP. We offer this position to the most active Tour company, which we consider to be capable of representing ITAP in the country. To apply, you have to fill in registration form
I’ve filled in the register form of a Coordinator. What information do I have to provide to complete the registration?
To complete the process of registration, we require following information:
- A scanned copy of License and/or Certificate that proves the company is real.
- A photo of the chief director of the company.
- A short description of chief directors' achievements.
- A general description of the company activity.
After we get the information, we will give you login and password to the personal page of the Coordinator.
I have already registered, why is access denied?
After you completed the registration, it takes some time for ITAP Security System to check the information you’ve provided. If the registration was successful, an ITAP Coordinator or one of our managers will contact you with further information.
When do my services become available for booking?
From the moment You added the excursion tour, Your excursion becomes available for booking by other ITAP members.
How can I put ITAP Logo on my website?
To put ITAP Logo on your website you need to copy one of these codes and put on your web page
How to delete my profile?
To delete your profile, send a request on this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is membership free or there are charges?
Membership and all services provided by ITAP are free. There are no charges or commission.