Clock Tower-Sahati Tiranes
Et'hem Haji Bey began to build the clock tower in the years 1881-1882 and ended it with the help of the richest families of Tirana. In 1928 the Albanian state bought an hour in Germany and raised the tower to 35m. During World War II, the tower was damaged and was repaired in 1946. Until 1971 it was the highest building in Tirana.